Today we will be giving tips about how to get cheapest flights to Lahore from UK. Lahore is the 2nd largest city of Pakistan with a growing population of 80 million people. The city is the largest in Punjabi province and is the location of provisional headquarters. There are many migrant families living in United Kingdom which are originally from Lahore or Punjab in general, especially this airports serves jointly with Islamabad Airport for large migrant community who are from Mirpur in Azad Kashmir. The Lahore International Airport also serves as regional hub for PIA to operate flights to other local airports along the depth and breadth of Punjab and Pakistan. PIA operates daily flights from Lahore International Airport to Multan Airport, Islamabad Airport, Karachi Airport, Quetta Airport and alternatively for Bahawalpur, Faisalabad and Dera Ghazi Khan Airports. Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) operates daily direct flights for Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore. Other than PIA following airlines fly to Lahore:
Airlines for Flights to Lahore
- Emirates (3 weekly flights to Lahore Sunday/Monday/Thursday)
- Gulf Air (3 weekly flights to Lahore Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
- Etihad Airways (daily flights)
- Qatar Airways (4 weekly flights to Lahore Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday)
All of these airlines have direct daily flights from UK to their regional hubs in Dubai, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and Doha from London Heathrow, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Glasgow airports.
You can get cheap flights to Lahore by calling us on our reservations hotline. Normally, you would like to avoid festive and summer holiday seasons to fly cheap else get your ticket bright and early, normally 2 months in advance to avoid paying high ticket prices.
Transfers from Lahore Airport
There are few ways of getting from Lahore airport after your flight to the city, they are:
- Hire a cab: There are many companies at Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore which are offering cab services. It is relatively cheaper and safer if you get a cab from the kiosks inside the terminal building rather than yellow cabs or private taxis standing outside in the parking. Radio cabs has fixed prices, they know who the drivers are and have good cars to get you around. One such company is Metro Radio Cab (Phone: (+92-42) 111-222-787). You can call these radio cab companies for a transfer back to airport from city on your return. The cab fare is no more than £5-£6 to go anywhere in the city.
- Bus: There is a bus which leaves the terminal building every 15 minutes for the city. It’s not very nice but still serves the purpose, however, kindly note it will take much more time than taxi because it’s effectively public transport.
Safety Tips at Lahore Airport
Be aware of some random guys approaching you when you get out of arrivals hall at Lahore International Airport. They will start pushing your trolley with you and either they will steal something from your luggage while helping you get your luggage in your car/tax/van or they will demand foreign currency at the end. Do not pay them anything or let them get near to your luggage trolley. Also, remain aware of pickpocketing and do not carry expensive mobile phones with you at all times in city or at the airport.
Again, if you want cheap flight tickets to Lahore or to all international airports in Pakistan, we are just a call away to book your flight.